My Ninja Hack Critical 100% Work

My+Ninja+Hack+Critical+100%25+Work
My Ninja Hack Critical 100% Work, with this cheat, you will easily defeat your enemies because this cheat works to increase critical to any attack. Play My Ninja and accomplish your mission.
My Ninja Hack Damage, AI Attack and Aways Critical New Update on Wednesday, ‎December ‎11, ‎2013. Update to My Ninja Trainer Cloud

Hack List:
  1. AI attack Friends or self
    • NOTE: Do not use AUTO you will attack your self"
  2. Damage hack
    • NOTE: Too much damage you will automatically lose the battle. so i suggest to use low level weapon like level 1 weapon xD
    • Recommended to use AI Attack Friends or self when using this.
  3. 100% Critical
    • NOTE: 100% Critical
    • Also recommended to use AI Attack Friends or self when using this.
Tools Required:
Steps to use My Ninja Hack Critical:
  1. Open your facebook account then open My Ninja
  2. Open My Ninja Trainer
  3. In the Trainer Select your browser
  4. then click Attach and select hack 100% Critical
  5. Below is video tutorial:

Comments