Cheat Engine to Modifying Games
For those who do not know about Cheat Engine software, this is the following explanation:
Cheat Engine is an open source tool designed to help you with modifying single player games running under window so you can make them harder or easier depending on your preference(e.g: Find that 100hp is too easy, try playing a game with a max of 1 HP), but also contains other usefull tools to help debugging games and even normal applications.
It comes with a memory scanner to quickly scan for variables used within a game and allow you to change them, but it also comes with a debugger, disassembler, assembler, speedhack, trainer maker, direct 3D manipulation tools, system inspection tools and more.
For new users it is recommended to go through the tutorial(The one that comes with Cheat Engine, you can find it in your programs list after installing) and at least reach step 5 for basic understanding of the usage of Cheat Engine
Click Link below to download Cheat Engine:
- Download Cheat Engine.
- After download done, disable internet connection
- Install Cheat Engine by double click the Cheat Engine Master file.
1. Maybe you must turn off the antivirus temporarily when using or install Cheat Engine
2. Do not violate the TOS or regulations when modifying player
3. Maybe you will got banned when you cheat online game with using cheat engine